The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class 12) Compartment Result 2020 today, i.e., 9 October 2020. Candidates who appeared for the CBSE compartment examination 2020 must visit the official website – cbseresults.nic.in to view the result. Candidates can also refer to the steps mentioned below to view the result.
Steps to View the CBSE 2020 Class 12 Compartment Result
- Visit the official website – cbseresults.nic.in
- On the landing page, find the link which mentions “Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Results 2020-Compartment.”
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., “Roll Number, School Number, Centre Number, and Admit Card ID.”
- Click on “Submit.”
- Once done, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and save a copy for future reference.
CBSE Class 12 Statistical Data
According to the statistical report released by CBSE on the total number of students who appeared for the CBSE Class 12 Compartment Examination 2020, a total of 52,211 students passed out of 87,849 students who appeared for the exam. Therefore the pass percentage remained 59.43%.
Furthermore, CBSE has also released the verification schedule on the official website. It must be noted that only those students will be eligible to apply for the re-evaluation who had previously applied to obtain a copy of the evaluated answer book. CBSE will charge INR 100/- for each question sent for re-evaluation. In the meantime, candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for the latest developments.