Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the subsequent lockdown and its extension, National Law University, Delhi has relaxed the requirement of uploading the category certificates during application stage for AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) 2020. Instead, certificates must be submitted during the admission process, failing which the category will be considered unreserved. NLU Delhi has also issued an official notification regarding the same. This notification is not applicable to candidates who have already submitted their category certificates.
Also, the last date for submission of the application form has been extended till May 15, 2020. The date of examination will be announced in due course of time.
Original and revised dates for AILET 2020
|Events||Original Dates||Revised dates|
|Last date of application submission||April 8, 2020||May 15, 2020|
|Date of examination||May 3, 2020||Will be announced later|
Steps to apply for AILET 2020
- Visit the official portal – nludelhi.ac.in
- Scroll down the homepage and on the left side, click on the link “AILET Admissions 2020”.
- On the new page that appears, under the title “Admission Notice”, click on the link “Online Application Form”.
- Register as a new user by clicking on the “Create New Account” link.
- Furnish all the details and click “Create Account”. On the redirected page, hit “Confirm!”.
- On the new page that appears, under “Apply Online” section, click on ” Click here to Apply”.
- On the redirected page, select the course and hit “Apply Now”.
- Provide all the details, upload scanned copies of signature and photograph and hit “Save/Continue to payment”.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Upon successful payment, the registered email-id will receive an acknowledgement slip which can be printed, for future use.
Subsequent upon Act No.1 of 2008 of National Capital Territory of Delhi and the initiative of High Court of Delhi, NLU (National Law University), Delhi was established in 2008 as a premier Law University in India. With effect from the academic year 2008-09 starting in August 2008, the university has been offering a 5-year integrated B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Programme. The University operates in Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi with all facilities for best learning and research.