IIM Kozhikode opened portals for objecting against CAT 2019 answer key, objections can be raised till 6th of December at the rate of INR 1200/- per objection
Candidates can now raise objections over the released answer key of CAT 2019 exam. Candidates will have to login on IIM official website to check and make objection on CAT 2019 answer key. IIM will be charging INR 1200/- for every objection that is made and this amount will be refunded once the objection made is found genuine by the expert panel. The “Objection” tab will be active until 05:00 PM on 6th December and in case if there are any corrections, updated answer key will be released later on the website.
IIM previously released answer keys for CAT 2019 on IIM website and the results for the same is expected to get released by 6th of January 2020.
Steps to make objections on CAT 2019 Answer Key
- Go to IIM official website iimcat.ac.in
- Click on Login button.
- Login on the next page using your candidate credentials.
- Click on ‘Objection Form’ link in the logged in page.
- Click the ‘+’ sign to make an objection.
- The section name, question number and type of objection has to be selected and later candidate will have to choose from these options:
None of the options is a correct answer.
More than one option is a correct answer.
The answer key is incorrect.
- Candidate can add remark concerning the objection that is raised.
- Candidate can make as many objections as they want but will have to make payment by the rate of INR 1200/- for a single objection.
CAT is the entrance exam for admissions to various Post Graduate and Fellowship Programmes in IIMs. Many others Non-IIM institutions also consider CAT score for taking admissions to their courses. Details regarding all those Non-IIM institutions are available at IIM official website.
CAT 2019 was conducted on 24th November 2019 across 156 different cities in India, the results for CAT 2019 is expected to get released by 6th of January 2020.