The exam conducting body Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode has extended the registration deadline for CAT 2019 exam.
As per the official notification, the candidates can now register for the exam by September 25, 2019 by 5.00 pm IST. Candidates who wish to enrol for the exam can now register themselves before the extended deadline. The Admit card for the 2019 edition of the examination will be available online from October 23 to November 24 2019. The CAT 2019 examination will be conducted on November 24, 2019.
CAT 2019 Exam Registration
The steps to be followed for CAT 2019 Exam registration are as follows
- Go to the official website iimcat.ac.in
- On the homepage, select the registration link
- Register yourself by entering your Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Country, and Mobile Number
- Provide a valid and working mail ID & phone number as all further communications will be notified on the same
CAT 2019 Exam Application Form
After receiving the User ID and Password, candidates can log in and fill in the CAT 2019 Application Form. Click on the ” Existing User” button. On successful login, you will be able to access the CAT Application Form.
The CAT Exam Application Form 2019 consists of 5 sections namely Personal Information, Academics, Work Experience, Programmes and Fee Payment. The Personal Information in CAT Exam Application Form 2019 includes
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s/Husband’s/Guardian’s Name and Gender.
- Category (under which they will be applying).
- Select the Person with disability/Differently Abled (If they fall into this category).
- Enter the communication address.
- Upload documents (scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, category certificate and PWD/PA certificate).
Note – Those who belong NC-OBC, SC/ST, they have to download the NC-OBC, SC/ST Certificates from the CAT website, enter the required information and attest signatures from the appropriate authorities, then self-attest, and scan this as PDF documents to upload them on your CAT 2019 profile.
For photographs, the file format should be in .jpg or .jpeg and the file size should not be more than 80KB each. You will require to affix the same photo uploaded here on the admit card on the day of the test.
After completing the application form online, you can click on the Save & Continue button to proceed to the next section of the CAT Exam Application Form 2019.
CAT 2019 Payment Details
Candidates will have to submit the application fee online. The students from the SC/ST category have to submit an application fee of 950 INR while the students from the general category have to submit an application fee of 1900 INR. You can make the Payment using a Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking options.
Before the payment though, in the final section, the Declaration window appears and one is supposed to tick ” I agree” and click on “Submit and Pay” button. Finally, you will also receive a confirmation email stating the successful submission of your CAT 2019 Application within a few minutes.