Cambridge School Greater Noida started admissions to Classes Nursery to IX, admission will start from December 7th, 2020
Parents are suggested to take their children to school campus on 7th December 2019. Admission process will begin at 8:30 AM in the morning and will continue till 12:00 PM. Admissions can also be made online, link for online admission process is active at Cambridge School official website.
Online admission process will provide acknowledgment slip which the applicant will have to take to School. Submission of acknowledgment slip and payment of registration fees has to be done at the school to complete the admission process.
Steps to make online admissions at Cambridge School
Go to Cambridge school official website gn.cambridgeschool.edu.in
Click the ‘Online Admission Form’ link present in home page.
Click the ‘Register’ link on the redirected page.
Click the ‘Continue to new registration link’ on the next page.
Fill the online form completely and click the submit button at the end of the page.
After clicking the submit button, an acknowledgement slip with a unique code and few details will be generated.
Present the acknowledgement slip (hard copy/soft copy) at the school and make the payment to complete the admission process.
Documents required for Admission
Mandatory Documents to be submitted at the school are:
- Birth Certificate of the child from the Municipal Corporation
- ID Proof of child and both parents: Copy of Aadhar Card
- Proof of residential address in the name of parents or child: Passport/Ration Card/Voter-ID/Aadhar Card/UID Card/Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Rent Agreement/Electoral Card
- Educational qualification certificate of both parents
- Employment proof (Office ID) of both the parents
- Copy of previous report card
- Copy of Transfer Certificate of previous school
There are some certificates which are not necessary for every candidate.
- If the applicants parent is an alumni of Cambridge then they need to submit parents’ school leaving certificate.
- If applicant have any disability, then they need to submit Medical Certificates/Assessment Reports justifying their issue.
- If the applicant have any sibling who previously studied in Cambridge, then they need to submit latest Fee Bill/ Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate.
- If the candidate belongs to any of the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) then, they need to submit relevant documents stating the proof of their category.
About Cambridge School Greater Noida
Cambridge School Greater Noida was established in 2000. Cambridge School is a co-ed school affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Cambridge School is managed by Society for the Advancement Of Education.