Calicut University has released results for various UG/PG courses on 3rd Feb 2020. Candidates can access the results from the University’s official website – uoc.ac.in
Results for the following courses are released:
- Ist Year B.Sc. Nursing Supplementary Examination 10/2017
- III Semester MA History (Uni. Depts) Examination 11/2019
- II semester B.Sc CUCBCSS UG Regular supply imp examination 04/2019
- III Semester MA Tamil (Affiliated Colleges) Examination 11/2019
- II Semester M.Ed Examination 7/2019.
Calicut University has also released revaluation result of Ist semester BA, BSW, BVC, BTFP, AFU CUCBCSS UG Regular Supply Imp Examination 11/2018 on its official website.
Candidates must provide their registration number at the results portal to check the results. Students must note that the results released are only for informational purposes and cannot be used for any official use. Candidates can collect their marksheet from university administrative office.
Note: Many complaints have been received from the students’ end regarding the inaccessibility of results from the official website. This might probably be due to some technical issue that arose out of huge traffic at one site. The issue has been reported to the University officials, and they are working on it. So the website will become active at any moment. Candidates are advised to keep checking the website for the results.
Steps to Check Calicut University Result 2019
- Visit Calicut University official website – uoc.ac.in
- Click the “Results” link under the “Pareeksha Bhavan” section.
- Click the link corresponding to the course you want to check results.
- Link for any course will ask for your “Registration Number” to view the results.
- Enter your “Registration Number” on the pop-up form that appears and click on “Get Results“.
- Your results will appear on screen.
- Download and take a printout of the results for future use.