On 23 September 2020, the University of Calcutta declared the CU Results 2020. The results were declared for BA and B.Sc. Semester 1 General as well as Major Examinations held in 2019. In order to check their results, registered candidates will need to visit wbresults.nic.in the official website. Candidates would have to provide the necessary information on the website, while login, to access their results.
Steps to Check Calcutta University Result 2020
To simplify the process of checking CU BA and B.Sc. Semester 1 Results 2020, for the students, a detailed step-by-step guide has been mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – wbresults.nic.in
- Click on the link provided in the ‘Latest Announcements’ section.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Carefully enter your roll number.
- Click on ‘Submit.’
- Your result will be displayed on the screen in the form of a digital scorecard.
- Save the scorecard and take a printout for future reference.