The university has declared the results for UG programs namely BA, B.Sc. Honors/Majors and B.Com. Honors respectively.
Many candidates have appeared for the exam and all of them have been waiting for the result to get declared. Now, the result has been declared and the candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the results online on the official website of the university. The hard copy of the mark sheet will be made available for the candidates from the exam authorities soon. The candidates should contact the exam authorities in case of further clarification, queries or doubts.
Calcutta University Results 2019
The Steps to Check the Calcutta University Results for the year 2019 are as follows
- The candidates need to visit the official website first i.e. wbresults.nic.in
- On the homepage, the candidates will find the link of the results.
- The candidates need to click on the link of the result which they have appeared for in the exam.
- On clicking the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page where they will have to enter the roll number.
- On submission, the result will appear on the screen which the candidates need to save and printout for future use/reference.
About Calcutta University
Calcutta University or the University of Calcutta (UC), Kolkata is one of the oldest education institutions in India. It was Established on 24 January 1857 and is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The University of Calcutta Admission offers to undergraduate, post-graduate, diploma and certificate courses in the field of Science, Commerce, Humanities, Engineering & Technology, and Law. The University Campus is well equipped with all the facilities like hostel, brilliant study centers, libraries, and other campus facilities. The admission to the majority of the UG and PG courses depends on legitimacy/merit. The university was awarded 5 stars by NAAC in 2001 and in 2010 NAAC ranked the university as ‘A grade’ in 2008
Alternatively, the candidates can click on the direct link to check the Calcutta University 2019 Part 3 result provided here.