The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, also known as ICAI, has reopened the CA Final and Intermediate May 2021 registrations as of today, 4 May 2021. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam can fill out the registration form by 6 May 2021 (11:59 pm).
Steps to Register for CA Final and Intermediate May 2021
ICAI has reopened the CA May session application form online on its official website. Candidates are advised to follow the given steps to register for the exam.
- Visit the official website – icaiexam.icai.org
- Click on the “Login/Register” button available on the homepage.
- Click on “New User Register Here!” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your date of birth, email address and mobile number.
- Submit the form.
- Go to the login option.
- Use your login ID and password to log in.
- Register for CA examination using mobile number, email address and date of birth
- Fill out the CA exam May 2021 application form.
- Make the fee payment online via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Preview and submit the form.
NOTE: Earlier, the CA May session exam was scheduled to be conducted on 21 May 2021 and 22 May 2021. However, the ICAI has postponed the exam due to rising COVID-19 cases and a subsequent lockdown imposed by the government. Authorities will soon announce the revised exam dates after reviewing the COVID-19 situation across the nation. A notice will be released 25 days prior to the commencement of the exam regarding the new exam dates.