The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University has published the rescheduled BVP CET 2021 examination dates. The university conducts the BVP CET 2021 as an entrance exam for various programmes such as BTech, Mtech, BBA, etc. Candidates can go through the rescheduled dates below. The BVP will conduct the Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test in two phases depending on the preferred programme. The BVP CET 2021 will be conducted as a computer-based test (CBT).
Officials will commence the BVP CET 2021 exam for the B.Tech phase on 6 July and 13 July 2021. Initially, the university planned to conduct the entrance examinations on 20 June and 27 June 2021. However, the exams were postponed due to COVID-19 constraints. BVP University has also extended the deadline for the registration process, alongside the rescheduling of examinations. Hence, eligible and interested applicants can apply for the examination until 26 June. Hence, candidates can find the application form on the BVP official website (bvuniversity.edu.in).
BVP CET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can refer to important dates regarding the BVP CET 2021 examination below.
|Programmes||Application Deadline||Examination Date|
|B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Biotechnology, B.Optom, BASLP||26 June 2021||6 July and 13 July 2021|
|BBA/BCA||26 June 2021||6 July 2021|
|PB BSc Nursing, MSc Nursing||3 July 2021||13 July 2021|
|LLB 3 yrs, BBA LLB, BA LLB||3 July 2021||13 July 2021|
|B.Tech Direct Second year, M.Tech||3 July 2021||13 July 2021|
Steps to Apply for the CET Exam
Due to an extension of the deadline, candidates can apply for the BVP CET examination until 26 June. Thus, candidates can find the application form online via BVP University’s official website (bvuniversity.edu.in). Henceforth, candidates can refer to the instructions given below to apply for the examination.
- Go to the BVP CET official website (bvuniversity.edu.in).
- Select the “New Registration Tab” link.
- Register by entering details such as your full name, email address and phone number.
- The system will then send the login information to the registered email address.
- Log in using the provided credentials.
- Fill out the BVP CET application form.
- Upload the requisite scanned documents within the prescribed guidelines.
- Pay the application fee. Applicants can accomplish this through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, submit the application form.