Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha, will announce the Odisha class 10 results this week. According to the latest news reports, BSE authorities confirmed that the Higher Secondary results would be announced by 29 July 2020. Students can view their results by visiting the official website – orissaresults.nic.in and entering the required credentials such as “Roll Number” and “Date of Birth.” The result for the current academic year got delayed due to the nationwide lockdown owing to COVID-19. But BSE has decided to spare a breath of relief for the students by their recent announcement.
How To Check BSE Odisha Class 10 Result 2020?
- Visit the official website – orissaresults.nic.in
- The landing page will display all the recent announcements.
- Click on the active link of class 10 results.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., “Roll Number” and “Date of Birth” correctly.
- View the result and save a copy for future reference.
Essential Things to Keep In Mind:
- According to the previous year’s trends, the result will likely be announced around 3 pm IST.
- Students should try to log in 10 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid confusion.
- The result displayed will be provisional.
- The respective schools will issue the official Statement of Marks.
- Students must collect all the official documents for future reference at the earliest.
What Should I Do Once The BSE Odisha Class 10 Result 2020 is declared?
- Do not panic! There are chances that the server might get crashed due to traffic overload.
- Take your time and login after a while.
- Once you view the result, save a copy for future reference.
- It is your time to introspect. Think very carefully about the stream you would want to pursue in the future.
- Do not forget to collect the required official documents for future admissions.