Answer keys and results of the 65th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination are declared by BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission), on its official website- bpsc.bih.nic.in
Candidates who had appeared for the BPSC exam can check their results online by visiting the official website. Combined Preliminary Competitive Examination was conducted by BPSC on February 17, 2020 at 35 centres to fill up 718 vacancies to various departments in the State Government.
Steps to download the BPSC 65th Prelims Result
- Visit the official website of BPSC- bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the link “65th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination” found on the homepage.
- Clicking on the above mentioned link will open a pdf containing results.
- The pdf contains the roll numbers of candidates who have passed in the exam.
- Download and take a printout of the BPSC 65th Prelims Result pdf.
Bihar Public Service Commission was born on 1st April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh. It was as per the sub-section (1) of section 261 of the Government of India Act, 1935.
Its constitutional status was declared with the promotion of Constitution of India on 26th January, 1950. Further it is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.