The Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani, released the BITSAT 2020 iteration 6 results on 17 November 2020. The results are available at bitsadmission.com the official website. To check their BITSAT Counselling Iteration 6 results, candidates will have to log in to their candidate portal using their user id and password. Alternatively, students can check their results directly from the link provided below.
How to Check BITSAT Iteration 6 Result 2020 Online?
Candidates can check their BITSAT Iteration 6 results by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – bitsadmission.com
- Scroll down to the section titled “Attention.”
- Under that, click on the link for Iteration 6 result.
- You will be redirected to the candidate portal.
- Now enter your user id and password.
- Click on “Login.”
- Your BITSAT Iteration 6 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Earlier, BITS Pilani had announced the BITSAT 2020 Iteration 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 results on 5 October 2020, 15 October 2020, 23 October 2020, 2 November 2020, and 11 November respectively. The completion of FD admission formalities concerning allocated campuses and the verification of the selected candidates’ documents will be the next step in the admission procedure.
BITS Pilani conducted BITSAT 2020 for admission into the various undergraduate courses offered by the varsity. Candidates are advised to keep track of the official website to stay updated with the latest developments.