Birla Institute of Technology and Science is expected to release the application form for BITSAT 2021 soon. Application forms will be made available on www.bitsadmission.com the official website. Along with the application form, the authorities are expected to throw light on the syllabus and exam dates as well. Keeping in mind the COVID-19 pandemic, the application forms will only be available in the online mode.
How to Fill the BITSAT 2021 Application Form Online?
Candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned below after visiting the official website to fill out the BITSAT application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same will be provided below for the ease of the candidates once the application form is out.
- Visit the official website – www.bitsadmission.com
- On the homepage, click on the link to register.
- Furnish all the details and submit them carefully.
- An application number will be generated which is to be used for all future correspondence.
- Log back in using the requisite credentials.
- Fill out the application form by giving all the necessary details.
- Upload a scanned copy of the photo and signature.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Hit “Submit”.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
About BITSAT 2020
BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Pilani is recognized as an institute of eminence by the MHRD. It is also India’s highest-ranked non-Govt Institute according to QS Asia 2020 and QS India 2020. Admissions into all the Integrated First Degree programs of BITS, Pilani, at campuses Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad for the academic year 2021-22 will be made on the basis of a computer-based online test. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.