The Birla Institute of Technology and Science, or BITS Pilani, has declared the BITSAT 2020 Iteration-I Results. Candidates who applied for the admission into Integrated First Degree Programmes must visit the official website – www.bitsadmission.com to view the results. BITS declared the BITSAT result on 5 October 2020 on its official website. Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to view the result.
Steps to View the BITSAT 2020 Iteration-I Result
- Visit the official website – www.bitsadmission.com
- Scroll down to find the section titled, “Attention BITSAT 2020 Applicants!”
- Under the section click on the link which mentions “Iteration-I results for admissions in First Degree Programmes at BITS Pilani is declared.”
- Once clicked, you will be redirected to the candidate login page.
- Enter your credentials, i.e., “User ID and Password.”
- Click on “Login” to view the results.
- Save a copy for future reference.
Candidates Must Note
BITSAT 2020 applicants must note that the Iteration-I Result is declared for the B.Pharm course as well as other courses separately. Candidates who appeared for the entrance examination will be able to view the Iteration-I result.
Following this, the BITSAT counselling procedure will commence which would allow the qualified candidates to take admission into the desired courses in various BITS campuses. For regular updates, candidates must keep visiting the official website.
Also Read: BITSAT Cut Off