The Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani, released the BITSAT 2020 iteration 4 results on 2 November 2020. The results are available on www.bitsadmission.com the official website. To check their BITSAT Counselling iteration 4 results, candidates will have to log in to their candidate portal using the user id and password. Alternatively, students can check their result directly from the link provided below.
How to Check BITSAT Iteration 4 Result 2020 Online?
Candidates can check their BITSAT Iteration 4 result by visiting the official website and following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – www.bitsatadmission.com
- Scroll down to the section titled “Attention BITSAT 2020 Applicants!.”
- Under that, click on the link for Iteration 4 result.
- You will be redirected to the candidate portal.
- Now enter your user id and password.
- Click on “Login.”
- Your BITSAT Iteration 4 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Earlier, BITS Pilani had announced the BITSAT 2020 Iteration 1, 2, and 3 results on 5 October 2020, 15 October 2020, and 23 October 2020, respectively. The completion of FD admission formalities concerning allocated campuses and the verification of the selected candidates’ documents will continue till 9 November 2020.
BITS Pilani conducted BITSAT 2020 for admission into the various undergraduate courses offered by the varsity. Candidates are advised to keep track of the official website to stay updated with the latest developments.