Admit card for Bihar State Teacher’s Eligibility Test will be released today on Bihar Board website. As per the official notification, BSTET 2020 will be conducted on 28th January 2019 and admit card for the exam will be released on 17th January 2020. Candidates who have registered for BSTET 2019 can download the admit card by logging on to the website- bsebstet2019.in
BSTET Admit Card 2019 will contain many important details regarding the exam such as examination center details and time slots allotted to the students.
Admit Card will also contain necessary instructions to be followed by candidates on exam day. As per the official notification, BSEB has banned shoes, sacks, and wristwatch in the exam hall.
There are a total of 25,270 vacancies for teachers of classes 9 and 10, while 12065 vacancies are there for teachers of classes 11 and 12.
After downloading the BSTET Admit Card 2020, candidates must verify the details printed on admit card. If any miss-match is found, it must be reported immediately to examination department.
Details Present in Admit Card
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Applicant’s Name
- Admit card no.
- Date of birth
- Examination date
- Exam timing
- Exam shift
- Center of Exam
- Center Code and Center Address
- Photograph and signature
Important Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates must bring a valid Photo ID () with Admit Card during Examination.
- Electronic gadgets, including calculators, are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Admit card is mandatory for writing BSTET exam, and anyone without it will be exempted from writing the exam.
Bihar STET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted on 28th January 2020 in the following shifts:
- Paper-1 (IX & X Class) – 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Paper-2 (XI & XII Class) – 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Secondary & Senior Secondary Teaching Eligibility Test (Paper-1)
|Sections||No. of Ques.||No. of Marks|
|Teaching aptitude and other eligibility
GK and other eligibility
(for computer science)