The Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has extended the application form submission date for Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) 2019 Exam.
The interest candidates can now apply for the exam until October 3, 2019. The examination form can be filled on the official board website. The 2019 edition of the examination will be held 2019 by the Bihar Board in two shifts. Paper 1 will be held in the morning shift between 10 am to 12.30 pm. On the other hand, Paper 2 will be conducted in the afternoon shift from 2 pm to 4.30 respectively.
The board has also provided an extension in the date for payment of fee. Candidates applying for Bihar STET 2019 can now pay the examination fee by October 3, 2019. The examination will be held on November 7, 2019.
Bihar STET 2019 Exam Enrollment
Candidates can apply/register for BSEB STET 2019 by following steps given below
- Visit official exam website i.e. bsebstet2019.in. On the homepage, find and click on ‘New Registration’ link.
- Select the Paper (Paper 1/Paper 2/Physical Education). The following information is to be filled during the application registration process – Name, Father’s Name, Qualification, SSC marks etc.
- Complete registration by entering Email ID and Mobile Number. Now login with the generated user credentials and fill up the application form. Upload necessary documents (passport size photograph and signature)
- You are required to upload recent colour passport size photo and signature to the panel to complete the registration process. The size of the Scanned photos and signatures should be less than 1MB in size.
- Candidates in their final year have to upload the certificate as mentioned on the official website along with the online application as a proof of continuing education.
- After successful registration, online registration fees have to be paid.
- To pay the Application fee, click on ‘Pay Participation Fee’, you will see two modes to pay, Online or Offline mode.
- Online payment can be made by debit/credit card or through e-invoice at State Bank of India branch
- If you are paying the fee offline (i.e. by challan from SBI), then print an e-challan through the computer. Deposit the copy along with application fee at a nearest SBI Branch.
Alternatively, they can also click on the direct link provided below, which will take them to the BSE STET 2019 registration page – Application Form – Direct Link
The Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET) is a state level exam conducted to select qualified candidates for the position of teachers in Government and private run schools in the state. Every year the Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) issues the notification to recruit eligible candidates through Bihar TET.
BSEB STET is a MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) based examination. There will be total 150 questions according to the paper format. The examination will be conducted offline in two slots namely morning and evening.
After conducting the examination, the answer key will be provided for the candidates on the website so that the candidates can evaluate themselves.