Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the Bihar STET 2019 admit card. This is for the re-exam, which is scheduled to be held from 9 September 2020 to 21 September 2020. The exams will be held on various shifts. While the admit card can be downloaded from the official website using the registered Id and password. The examination board has laid down many guidelines considering in mind the Covid-19 pandemic.
Bihar STET 2019- Re-Exam Shift Timings
|Reporting time||7:00 a.m||11:00 a.m||3:00 p.m|
|Gate closing time||7:30 a.m||11:30 a.m||3:30 p.m|
|Examination time||8:00 a.m to 10:30 a.m||12:00 p.m to 2:30 p.m||4: 00 p.m to 6:30 p.m|
Steps to Download Bihar STET Admit Card
- Visit the official website – bsebstet2019.in
- Now click on the link “Click here to download Admit Card for Online Re-exam STET-2019”
- You will be re-directed to a new login page.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Your admit card for Bihar STET will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card.
Details Mentioned in the Bihar STET Admit Card
You can find the following information mentioned on the Bihar STET 2019 admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Name of the Bihar STET exam centre
- Date of the exam
- Time of the re-exam
- Name of the exam
- Reporting time
- Gate closing time (e-exam for paper 1 and paper 2 will be issued separately)
Bihar STET 2019 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates are not allowed to wear shoes, socks, and watch while appearing for the exam.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid identity proof such as Aadhaar card, passport, permanent driving license
- Candidates must ensure that they have a recent photograph attested to the admit card of Bihar STET. If you fail to do so, you won’t be allowed inside the examination centre.
Bihar STET 2019 Exam Pattern
The Bihar STET exam will be conducted in a computer-based mode. For every correct answer, candidates will be given one mark. There are no negative markings for wrong answers.