The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has announced the extension of last date to submit the applications for Bihar DCECE 2020 entrance test. The revised last date to register for the exam is now June 28, 2020. Earlier, the online registration process was scheduled to conclude on June 19, 2020. Candidates can fill out the online application form for appearing in the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) 2020 on the official website of the board – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
The decision to extend the application deadlines has been taken in lieu of the current COVID-19 pandemic as candidates from the lockdown areas and containment zones might not be able to complete the registration process. Candidates who choose to pay the application fee through offline mode with challan while applying for the DCECE 2020 will be given time until June 29, 2020 to make the payment. Candidates who choose to make an online payment will have time until June 30, 2020 to complete the payment process.
Once the DCECE 2020 application process concludes on June 28, 2020, the board will also open the application correction window from July 1 until July 4, 2020. The application correction window will be open for those students who have successfully completed the registration process and who wish to edit or modify the application form. The board is yet to announce the final dates for the release of DCECE 2020 admit card and for conducting the Bihar DCECE 2020 exam.
Steps to Fill out the Online Application Form Bihar DCECE 2020
- Visit the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Under the “Online Application Forms” section, click on the link “Online Application Portal of DCECE[PE/PPE/PM/PMD]-2020”
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Read the important instructions given. Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Enter all the details required and click on “Sign Up”.
- An activation code will be sent to the registered mobile number and email address.
- Login to the account. Fill in the application form with the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Confirm and Submit once all the relevant details are entered. Make the fee payment through one of the offline or online modes of payment available.
- Download the application process for further reference.
About Bihar DCECE 2020
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts the DCECE 2020, a state level entrance examination for candidates who are seeking admission to paramedical and polytechnic diploma programmes in participating colleges within the state of Bihar. The exam is ideally conducted for four core courses – Polytechnic Engineering (PE), Part-time 4-year Polytechnic Engineering (PPE), Para Medical – Intermediate level (PM) and Para Medical Dental – Madhyamik level (PMD).
As per the Bihar DCECE exam pattern, the written test is conducted for a duration of 2 hours and 15 minutes. The test will be marked for a total of 450 marks and consist of 90 multiple choice type questions. The number of sections and the total questions asked in each section will vary across each course.