The Banaras Hindu University or BHU has released the provisional answer key for the Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET) and Post Graduate Entrance Test (BHU PET) online on 8 September 2020. Candidates must note that the answer key is only released for the examinations conducted from 24 to 31 August 2020 (except 29 August 2020). Candidates who wrote the examination can visit the official website www.bhuonline.in to view the answer key and assess their performance.
Steps to View BHU UET and PET 2020 Official Answer Key
- Visit the official website – www.bhuonline.in
- Scroll down to find the section titled “PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEY UET/PET 2020.”
- Under the section, click on the link which says, “Click here to Challenge questions and/or answers – UET/PET – 2020.”
- Read the guidelines for raising a challenge against the provisional answer key very carefully as there are separate instructions for candidates who appeared in offline mode (pen and paper mode) and CBT (Computer Based Mode).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Now click on either of the tabs UET of PET whichever you want to view.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., your registered email id and password.
- Check the personal information displayed on the screen.
- Now click on the tab titled “View Question Paper.”
- You will be able to see your question paper, answer marked by you, and the provisional answer key.
- This will be available in HTML format with the right answers marked with a green tick mark and the answers given by you on the right side of the question.
Steps to Challange the Provisional Answer Key
- Candidates must note that the time period for challenging the provisional answer key is available from 8 September to 11 September 2020 (up to 11:00 PM).
- You are advised to download/print this paper for your record and challenging the questions/provisional answer keys. Each question in this paper has been given a unique question id that can be selected (from the dropdown box) in the objection portion of the portal for objecting the question/ provisional answer key.
- If you wish to challenge the question/ provisional answer key, go to the objection portion of the portal and select the question id of the question (from the dropdown box). After selecting the question id, you will see different types of objections related to a question and its answer options. You may choose any one or more than one objection area by clicking the checkbox.
- After challenging your desired questions, click ‘Save your Claims‘ and move to the next screen.
- You will see a display of all the question id(s) you have challenged.
- If you wish to write any remark in support of your claim, you can write the same in the text box.
- Click on ‘Pay Fee and Save your Claims.’
- Pay the requisite fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee.’ Select Mode of Payment and pay your processing fee of INR 100 for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. No challenge will be registered/ entertained without receipt of the processing fees.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
Once the deadline for challenging the answer key is over, the authorities will verify all the challenges and release the final answer key. The answer then released will not be liable for any further challenge. BHU has not notified about the date for declaration of results, but anyhow, candidates must keep visiting the official website for further information.