The Banaras Hindu University or BHU has declared the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2020 result for the remaining courses on 5 October 2020. Candidates who wrote the examination must visit the official website – bhuonline.in to view the result. Earlier, on 30 September 2020, BHU declared the BHU UET results for the first phase of the examination. Candidates whose result had not been released back then must refer to the steps mentioned below to view the results.
Steps to View the BHU UET 2020 Result
- Visit the official website – bhuonline.in
- Scroll down to find the section titled, “Under Graduate Programme.”
- Click on the link which mentions “Theory Result UET-2020.”
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., Candidate’s “Roll Number and Date of Birth.’
- Click on the “search” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and save a copy for future reference.
List of Pending Courses
As mentioned earlier, BHU has released the results for the pending undergraduate theory courses. Candidates can have a look at the list to confirm whether the result has been published for their course or not:
- B.Com (Hons.)/B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Market Management
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics Group
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Biology Group
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.A. (Hons.) Arts/Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.)
Counselling from 10 October 2020
According to the notification released earlier, BHU will commence counselling for various undergraduate programs from 10 October 2020. With the results being declared, BHU has officially completed the cycle of BHU UET entrance examination for 2020-21.
Candidates are now waiting for the call letters to be issued so that the admission process can begin. BHU has already notified that the call letters will only be issued electronically, and the counselling procedure will be carried out online as well. Candidates must keep visiting the official website to keep themselves updated with the latest admission related news.
Also Read: BHU UET Cut Off