Banaras Hindu University has finally released the BHU PET 2020 admit card on its official website. Candidates who had registered for the examination will now be able to download the admit cards by visiting the official website www.bhuonline.in
Candidates will have to enter the required credentials, i.e., PET 2020 Registration Number or Email ID. The Post Graduate Entrance Examination for the current academic year is all set to be conducted from 24 to 31 August.
This will be the first round of examination. Another series of exams for BHU UET, i.e., Undergraduate Programmes, will be held from 4 till 9 September. As per the BHU authority, the second round of admit cards for the examinations starting from 27 August onwards shall be released tomorrow, 21 August. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card.
Steps to Download BHU PET 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website – www.bhuonline.in
- Scroll down to find the section titled “APPLY FOR ADMISSION: ACADEMIC SESSION 2020-21”.
- Under the section, find the “POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME.”
- Click on the active link titled “Admit Card PET – 2020”.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., either the BHU PET 2020 Registration Number or Registered email id.
- View the admit card.
- Download the admit and keep it safe until the admission process.
Particulars to Check in the BHU PET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates need to make sure that all these particulars are mentioned in the provisional admit cards:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Center Code
- Center Venue
- Date of the examination
- Timing of the examination.
Essential Guidelines to Follow on the Day of Examination
The seating area of candidates will be sanitized after every session. However, candidates must ensure the following:
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 meters whenever standing in a queue or walking in and out of the examination hall.
- Wear a face mask all the time.
- Wash their hands with liquid soap/ hand sanitizer frequently.
- The seating plan has been done to ensure a distance of 6 feet between each candidate.
- Candidates should always be wearing masks and carry the following items with them:
- Admit card
- ID card
- Personal, transparent water bottle
- own hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- No other items will be permitted to be carried inside the venue. In the case of a candidate with the scribe, both the candidate and the scribe must bring their mask.
- Thermal scanning of candidates would be done before they enter the Examination Centre.
- Before they are allowed to sit for the examination, photographs of every candidate would be taken at the Examination Centre. Therefore, candidates are advised to report at the centre at least 90 minutes before the commencement of examination to complete the said formalities.
- No entry in the examination centre shall be permitted after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must carry with them their Identity Authentication document (mentioned above as Identification type) without which the entry shall be restricted.
- Candidates must affix self-attested recent passport size photograph in the blank space provided.
- The attested photograph must match the original photograph. In case of discrepancy, the uploaded photograph shall be considered for verification.