Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) has started its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes admissions for the academic year 2021. The admission process is being conducted online. Students can visit the official website of the University to apply for the courses.
Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria for their respective courses before applying for admission. The basic criteria for all undergraduate courses are that the students must have completed Class 12 with 45% marks for the general category and 40% for the reserved category. While for postgraduate courses, students must have a bachelor’s degree.
Steps to Apply for Admission to Bharati Vidyapeeth
Students who are eligible can perform the given steps to apply for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University).
- Visit the official website – bvuniversity.edu.in
- Click on “Apply Online for Admission”.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Choose the course you want to apply for.
- Read the instructions and click on the “I have read and understood and agree to abide by the above Instruction” option.
- Enter your name, email address and mobile number to generate your login credentials.
- After successful registration, log in to your account.
- Fill in the admission form details like personal details, academic details, etc.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Preview and submit the admission form.
Note: The university will conduct entrance examinations in a computer-based mode for admission to different programmes. Students qualifying for the entrance exam will be eligible for admission into various UG and PG programmes offered by the university.