B.Sc Nursing Post Basic Entrance Result 2020 has been announced by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences). The results are declared online in the form of a PDF. Candidates who appeared for the online CBT (Computer based test) conducted on June 11, 2020 and attended the interview/personal assessment (online mode) conducted by the selection committee on July 8, 2020 and in continuation on July 10, 2020 can check the results by visiting the official website – aiimsexams.org
The AIIMS nursing 2020 results for the Post Basic course contain the following data:
- Roll. No.
- Total marks
- Final rank
Candidates whose roll numbers have been mentioned in the results PDF are supposed to attend the document verification process at the venue: Conference Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi within the time provided along with admit card and original certificates as mentioned in the results PDF.
Important Dates and Events of B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) Course for Session 2020
NOTE: The following schedule is for document verification/submission and medical examination/identity verification/admission of B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) Course for Session 2020
|Certificate verification/submission||Batch 1 – (Sl. No. 1 to 25 )
Batch 2 – (Sl. No. 26 to 42)
|July 27, 2020|
|Medical examination||Batch 1 – (Sl. No. 1 to 25 )||July 28, 2020|
|Medical examination||Batch 2 – (Sl. No. 26 to 42)||July 29, 2020|
Steps to Download the Results of B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) Course for Session 2020
- Visit the official portal – aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage on the right under the “Important Announcements”, find and click on the link “Final Result of B.Sc. Nursing(Post Basic)-Course 2020 Entrance Examination”
- THe results will be opened as a PDF.
- Download and print a copy of the PDF for future use.
Consequently upon the Act of Parliament in 1956, AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) was established and started functioning as an autonomous body of national importance. It has the following aims and objectives:
- To create an atmosphere of research and enquiry conducive for training teachers for medical colleges in the country.
- To make educational facilities of the highest order available in one place for the training of personnel in all the important branches of medicine.