The mop-up round of the AYUSH NEET 2020 counselling has been started by the Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC). Those candidates who are eligible can register for the mop-up round at aaccc.gov.in at the official website. The last date to register for the counselling process is 23 January 2021. While registering for the mop-up round, candidates have to fill in the preferences of colleges and courses they want to choose. After filling in all the details the candidates have to pay the registration fees. The last date to fill in the preferences and pay the registration fee is 24 January 2021.
Earlier on 30 December 2020, AACCC has declared the second round counselling result of AYUSH NEET 2020. The counselling of AYUSH is conducted for 15% of the all India quota (AIQ) seats in government colleges and 100% seats in all the deemed universities. Through this counselling process, a total of 52720 seats of BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BYNS are filled. Around 914 colleges participate in this counselling process and only those candidates who have qualified for NEET 2020 are eligible to participate.
How to Register for the AYUSH NEET Counseling Mop-Up Round?
Eligible candidates must follow the below-given steps to register for the AYUSH NEET 2020 mop-up round counselling. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below to register for the mop-up round.
- Visit the official website – aaccc.gov.in
- Click on “New Registration” in the online section.
- A new page will open.
- Now enter your details as asked.
- After filling in the details, enter the security pin and click on submit.
- Enter your NEET 2020 roll number and registration number.
- Pay the category wise AYUSH NEET counselling registration fee.
- Now fill in your preferences and lock them and submit the application form.
Who can Register for the AYUSH NEET Counselling Mop-Up Round?
- Fresh candidates who have not applied before can apply.
- Candidates who were not allotted seats in the previous round of AYUSH NEET 2020 counselling can apply.
- Candidates who are allotted seats in the first and second round counselling but wish to upgrade their seats can apply.
- Candidates who have opted for up-gradation in the second round of NEET AYUSH counselling can apply.
What After AYUSH NEET Counselling Registration?
Once the AYUSH NEET mop-up round counselling process gets over, the result will be declared on 27 January 2021 by the AACCC. The seat allotment result will be declared on the official website. Candidates who have applied for the counselling process and got shortlisted will have to report to their respective institutes to complete their admission process and document verification.