Assam Directorate of Technical Education has announced the extension for the online submission of Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 application. According to the updated information on the official website, the last date for the submission of Assam PAT 2020 is now 10th June 2020. Candidates who wish to appear for the Assam PAT 2020 exam can visit the official website to fill out and submit the online application form. The date of release of the Assam PAT 2020 admit card as well as the date of conduction of the exam is yet to be announced. This will be the third time the submission date for the Assam PAT 2020 application has been extended. Earlier, the last date for the submission of the application form was April 25 that was extended further to May 10.
The online application form will be available on the official website – dte.assam.gov.in and also, a direct link to access the application form has been given below.
Steps to Apply for Assam PAT 2020
- Visit the official website of the Assam Directorate of Technical Education – dte.assam.gov.in
- Click on the link for “Online Application for PAT-2020” on the homepage.
- In the new window, read the instructions and guidelines given thoroughly. Click on the Apply button.
- Application form will be displayed. Fill in the relevant details and “Submit”.
- Application number will be generated. Click on “Next” to access the Payment Portal of State Bank Collect to make the necessary payment.
- Payment has to be made through one of the online modes or offline modes available.
The online mode of payment can be made through the same link provided. In case of an offline payment, the fee amount can be deposited at any of State Bank of India branches to generate a bank challan that needs to be retained. It is important for candidates to complete the payment process for the application to be successfully submitted. A unique application number that will be generated upon completing the process will be used to access the website to download the Assam PAT 2020 admit card and to view the results.
About Assam PAT 2020
The Assam PAT 2020 exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours. There will be 100 multiple choice questions from subjects such as Science and Mathematics. The questions will be based on the class 10 level of education and will be marked out of 100. Each question carries 1 mark and there will be no negative marking. The exams will be conducted across various examination centres in Assam. A candidate is allowed to select the choice of examination centre from the list provided at the time of filling the application form. It is important to note that a candidate will not be allowed to request a change in the examination centre after the Assam PAT 2020 form is submitted.
Polytechnic Test in India