The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has notified that it will be releasing the Assam CEE 2020 provisional answer key on 20 September 2020, after 6 PM IST. The answer key will be released on the exam day on their official web portal, i.e., astu.ac.in for the candidates to download. No login credentials will be required for downloading the provisional answer key, as it will be available in a PDF format.
Steps to Download Assam CEE 2020 Provisional Answer Key
- Visit the official website – astu.ac.in
- On top of the displayed page, you will find the tab which says, “Download.”
- Click on the tab.
- Once the answer key is released, the activated link will be published there.
- Click on the link to download the answer key.
- Save a copy of the provisional answer key if you want.
Challenging the Answer Key
According to the official notification released by ASTU, the candidates need to follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- The Provisional Answer Keys will be uploaded only on the official website astu.ac.in after 6:00 PM IST, on the day of Examination.
- The challenges on the provisional answer key by the appeared candidates would be accepted only through the official website’s online link.
- The subject experts will examine all the challenges received, and the final answer key will be displayed and declared on the website.
- The results will be compiled based on the final answer key. No further communication concerning the answer key after 23 September 2020 will be entertained.
- The challenge of Provisional Answer Keys will be accepted online only through the link on payment of a processing fee of INR 300 per question.
- The fee can be paid by credit/ debit card/ net banking service. The fee, once paid, is non-refundable.
- The university’s decision on the challenges shall be final, and no further communication will be entertained.
The admit card for Assam CEE has already been released online. Candidates who haven’t downloaded the admit cards yet must do so now. Furthermore, keep checking the official website for the latest information.