Application window will be closed today i.e., March 24, 2020 by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board. Candidates wishing to and not yet applied, can apply on the official website- bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
According to the official datesheet, the last date to apply for BCECE 2020 was March 18, 2020, which was postponed to today.
Important dates and events of BCECE 2020
|Closure of online Registration||March 24, 2020 [ upto 11:59 PM]|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submitting online application
form of registered candidate
|March 25, 2020 [ upto Banking Hour]|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card after submitting online application form of registered candidate||March 26, 2020 [ upto 11:59 PM]|
|Editing of online application form||March 27, 2020 to March 29, 2020 [ upto 11:59 PM]|
|Admit cards can be downloaded from||April 6, 2020|
|Proposed date of examination||March 19, 2020 to March 20, 2020|
Steps to apply for BCECE 2020
- Visit the official portal- bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, find and click on the link “Online Application Portal of BCECE-2020”.
- On the new page that appears, click on link for applying online.
- On the redirected page, click on the link for new registration.
- Complete the registration process.
- Fill the application form and pay the requisite amount of fee.
- Download and take a printout of BCECE 2020 application form for future use.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) was established under the enactment of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It acts as a regulating body for conducting competitive examinations every year for admissions into various professional courses of Engineering, Medical and Agricultural streams in the institutions of the state of Bihar.