Applications are being accepted for IBSAT 2020 from July 1, 2020. IBSAT 2020 is conducted for the admitting candidates into MBA/PGDM programmes offered at the various branches namely, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, and IBS Pune campuses and the Ph.D. Program (full-time/part-time) at IBS Hyderabad campus. Interested candidates can fill out the IBSAT 2020 application form by visiting the official website – ibsindia.org
NOTE: Candidates with GMAT, NMAT with GMAC or CAT scores are exempt from IBSAT 2020.
Important Dates and Events of IBSAT 2020
|Commencement of IBSAT 2020 Application||July 01, 2020 to Dec 16, 2020|
|Examination dates of IBSAT 2020||Decemeber 26, 2020 to December 27, 2020|
|IBSAT 2020 Results||January 1st week, 2021|
|Selection briefings||January 9, 2021 to January 17, 2021|
|Selection Process||During February/March 2021 at IBS Hyderabad|
Steps to Apply for IBSAT 2020
- Visit the official portal – ibsindia.org
- Scroll down to find the “IBS ADMISSIONS 2021” section on the left side of the page. Click on the “Learn More” link under it.
- On the redirected page, under “How to Apply for IBSAT 2020?” section, click on the link “Apply Online” .
- Click on the link “here” of the line “If you are registering for the first time, please click here to go to registration form”.
- Furnish all the details and hit “Proceed”.
- Review the application.
- Pay the requisite fee and submit the details.
- Download and print a copy of application form of IBSAT 2020, for future reference.
About IBSAT 2020
The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), conducts the IBSAT which is an an online aptitude test. It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and comprises of multiple choice questions. It is conducted for a duration of 2 hours and tests the applicant’s ability in the following areas:
- Quantitative techniques
- Data interpretation
- Data adequacy
- Analytical reasoning
- Reading comprehension.