Himachal Pradesh University has started to accept applications for HPUMAT 2020. As per the information available on the official website, the last date to submit the applications for HPUMAT 2020 is June 11, 2020. The date for entrance examination will be announced in due course of time. Candidates need to visit the official website regularly to know the date of the entrance examination. Candidates interested to appear for the examination can complete the application process by visiting the official website – hpuniv.ac.in
Important dates and events of HPUMAT 2020
|Commencement of online application||May 11, 2020|
|Closure of online application||June 11, 2020|
Steps to apply for HPUMAT 2020
- Visit the official portal – hpuniv.ac.in
- On the homepage at the top menu, click on “Admissions” tab.
- Select “Online Admissions” from the dropdown list.
- Click on the program wishing to appear.
- On the redirected page, read through the instructions and agree to the declaration.
- Application form will be displayed.
- Fill in the “Personal Details” and submit it. An application number and password will be generated, which will be used for all future correspondence.
- Fill in the Education details and upload the required documents and hit “SAVE”.
- The completed application form will be displayed for review. After carefully reviewing the application form, hit “SAVE & MAKE PAYMENT”.
- Pay the required fee and submit the application form.
- Download and take a print out of the application form of HPUMAT 2020, for future use.
About HPUMAT (HPU Management Aptitude Test)
HPUBS takes in 120 students for MBA course. Out of which 60 seats are for subsidized category and 60 seats are for Non-subsidized category. HPU-MAT will have the following four sections:
- English Comprehension & Language
- Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation
- General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- General Knowledge & Business Awareness
The selection criteria for HPU MBA Admissions 2020 are as follows:
|Application Rating [10 % of the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation, 10+2 and graduation.]||30 marks|
|Management aptitude test||50 marks|
|Group discussion||10 marks|
|Personal interview||10 marks|
HPU-MAT will be conducted in Shimla, Hamirpur, Mandi, Una, Solan, Dharamshala, Palampur and Chandigarh.
About Himachal Pradesh University
Himachal Pradesh University came into existence on July 22, 1970. It is situated at Summer Hill which is at a distance of 5 kms from the main town, Shimla. The university has a sprawling campus with an area of 200 acres. The main objectives of the University are:
- To empower the people of Himachal Pradesh through education.
- To instill values of reason, discipline and patriotism in its students.
- To provide an opportunity for education through formal and distance mode.