As per the information available on the official website, CLAT 2020 registration will close today. Interested candidates are supposed to complete their application submission by visiting the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
The last date for submission of applications was extended due to then COVID-19 pandemic situation. The applications are invited both for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Question paper format for UG and PG:
The exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours. The exam will be of multiple choice questions type. Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark. There is negative marking for wrong answers. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be reduced (-0.25 marks). But the maximum marks vary for the two.
Important Dates and Events of CLAT 2020
|Commencement of filling out application form||January 1, 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||July 10, 2020|
|CLAT 2020 Examination||August 22, 2020|
Steps to Submit the Application Form for CLAT 2020
- Visit the official portal – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “CLAT 2020” in the top right corner.
- On the redirected page, click on the link “Register” adjacent to “Don’t have an account? Register“.
- Give all the required details like “Name”, “Mobile Number” and “Password”. Registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Use it to activate the account.
- Login using the credentials.
- Select the course which you are going to apply for.
- Click on the link “Apply for CLAT 2020”.
- Furnish all the required details like “Personal Information”, “Communication Details”, “Qualifying Examination Details”, “Preferences” and “Reservation”.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Submit the form after completing the application process.
- Download and take a printout of the copy of the application form of CLAT 2020.
About CLAT 2020
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is a national level entrance exam conducted for admitting candidates into undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programmes offered by 22 National Law Universities across the country. The Consortium of National Law Universities organises the CLAT which consists of various representative universities.