The Vellore Institute of Technology has extended the application submission date until July 15, 2020. The date has been extended due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Interested candidates can apply for VITEEE 2020 till July 15, 2020 on the official website – viteee.vit.ac.in
As per the VITEEE exam pattern, there will be multiple choice questions (MCQ type). There is no negative marking. The distribution of questions across sections will be as follows:
|Subject:||No. of questions|
|Maths or Biology||40|
Important Dates and Events of VITEEE 2020
|Final date for application submission||July 15, 2020|
|Slot booking||To be announced|
|VITEEE examination||July 29, 2020 to August 2, 2020|
|Date of declaration of results||To be announced|
|Counselling date||To be announced|
|Class announcement||To be announced|
Steps to Apply for VITEEE 2020
- Visit the official portal – viteee.vit.ac.in
- Scroll down the homepage, and on the left, click on the link “New users may register here”
- Furnish the required details and register.
- Registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Enter it in the prompted field.
- Sign in using the credentials.
- Fill out the application form by giving all the details.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Download and print a copy of the VITEEE 2020 application form, for future use.
Subsequent upon the provisions of Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, VIT was established in 1984 as a self-financing institution. It was called the Vellore Engineering College. Later, the university status was attributed in 2001 by the Union Ministry of Human Resources Development.
The main objective of VIT is to provide quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently strives towards raising the standards of higher education. It has tie-ups with many Universities across the world which facilitate student exchange programs.