PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research), has extended the application submission date for PGIMER MD/MS Entrance Test 2020. The institute has released a notification on its website, which states that application date has been extended from April 26, 2020 to May 6, 2020, owing to to COVID-19 lockdown. Aspirants wishing to and not yet applied, can do it by visiting the official website- pgimer.edu.in
Original and Revised Datesheet for PGIMER MD/MS Entrance Test 2020
|Event||Original Date||Revised Date|
|Commencement of online application||March 16, 2020
|Last date for application submission||April 26, 2020||May 6, 2020|
Steps to register for PGIMER MD/MS Entrance Test 2020
- Visit the official portal- pgimer.edu.in
- Go to “Information for Candidates” section Option and Click on “View All”.
- Click on the title corresponding to the “Publish Date” March 17, 2020.
- Click on “Click here for apply” corresponding to the “Description Links” section of the selected “Publish Date”.
- On the new page that appears, click on “New Registration” under “Links” section.
- Furnish all the details and “Submit”.
- Registered email id will recieve an application number and password.
- Login using the credentials.
- Complete the application form by filling-up Personal Details, DOB, Coomunication Address, Permanent Address, Qualification Details including marks in percentage, Exam City preference etc.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the fee for the exam.
- Download and print a copy of PGIMER MD/MS Entrance Exam 2020 application form, for future use.
PGIMER (Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research) came into existence in 1962, in the State of Punjab. It was conferred the status of Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament (Sr. No. 51 of 1966) w.e.f. 1st April, 1967. The plan was to create an “ISLAND OF EXCELLENCE” in Chandigarh by providing oppurtunity for young scientists working in different disciplines of medicine, to serve the sick and ailing and to build medical and paramedical manpower.