The online application submission date for the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT-2020) for the 2020-2021 session has been extended by Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT). According to the official website of the university, the last date to submit the JEMAT 2020 application form is June 30, 2020. Candidates wishing to appear in the JEMAT 2020 examination who are yet to apply can do so by visiting the official website and submitting their applications.
The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) is a state level eligibility of the Govt. of W.B. conducted by MAKAUTWB. The test is held every year for admission to the MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmes offered by the Management Institutions of the State (both government and private). This online entrance test is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology on behalf of the State Government as per the guidelines framed by AICTE. The registration for JEMAT-2020 began on April 15,2020 along with the registration for CET-2020.
For more information on eligibility, syllabus and exam pattern of JEMAT-2020 , visit JEMAT-2020
NOTE: The application dates have been extended keeping in mind the current COVID-19 outbreak and hence the the JEMAT-2020 examinations have also been postponed. The revised schedule of the JEMAT-2020 examination is going to be available on the official website of MAKAUTWB soon.
Steps to apply for JEMAT-2020
- Visit the official website of MAKAUT- makautwb.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘CET and JEMAT 2020 online application’ link.
- Click on ‘Apply online for JEMAT’ button on the left hand side of the page.
- Register yourself first by filling in the required details and click on ‘submit’.
- You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
- Please check your E-Mail Spam Box if the message is not received in your Inbox.
- Next Click on the Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
- Fees are payable through online mode only for online registration.