The application date for AP POLYCET 2020 has been extended by Andhra Pradesh State Board for Technical Education and Training. As per the revised date sheet available on the website, the last date for submission of application form is June 15, 2020. The date of examination will be announced later. The original date of closure of the application form was May 15, 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the exam by visiting the official website- polycetap.nic.in
Revised date sheet for AP POLYCET 2020
|Commencement of filling of online application||March 16, 2020|
|Closure of online application form||June 15, 2020|
|Date of examination||Will be announced later|
Steps to apply for AP POLYCET 2020
- Visit the official portal – polycetap.nic.in
- On the homepage, on the top menu, click on “File Application”.
- On the redirected page, furnish all the details and click “Show Application”. Application form will be displayed.
- Fill in all the details. Registered mobile number will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP and hit “SAVE”.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature, enter verification code and click on “Upload Photo & Signature/Save”.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Download and print a copy of hall ticket of AP POLYCET 2020, for future use.
About AP POLYCET 2020
The POLYCET (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test-2020) will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours consisting of only one paper in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of Class X, as per the syllabus prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh. The distribution of questions will be as follows:
The question paper will have 120 multiple choice questions. There will be four options for each question with only one being the correct answer. Candidates shall mark the correct answer in the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) response sheet by shading the appropriate circle with 2B pencil.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh conducts POLYCET for admitting students into Diploma level programs conducted in Government, Aided, Un-aided, Private, Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.