Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has extended the dates for AP ICET 2020 registration. The last date to apply for the Integrated Common Entrance Test is now 7th May 2020. Candidates wishing to appear in the examination and are yet to apply can register by visiting the official website of the NTA- sche.ap.gov.in
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education conducts APICET-2020 (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) for admission into
- First year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Lateral entry into Second year of (MCA) Master of Computer Applications programs in University colleges and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
Original dates and revised dates for AP ICET 2020
|Events||Original Dates||Revised dates|
|Issue of Notification for AP ICET – 2020||February 29, 2020|
|Commencement of submission of online application form||March 3, 2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)||April 2, 2020||May 7, 2020|
|Date of examination||To be announced|
Steps to fill the application form of AP ICET 2020
- Visit the official portal of AP ICET 2020- sche.ap.gov.in
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Fill the application form by clicking on the link “Fill Application”.
- Upload scanned copies of photographs and signature and submit the form.
- Download and take a printout of AP ICET 2020 application form for future use.
AP ICET 2020 measures systematic thinking of the candidate, his/her usage of verbal and mathematical skills, and tests the candidate’s suitability for admission into MBA/MCA program. As the test gives great importance to accuracy, candidates are required to go through the instructions carefully. AP ICET 2020 is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice. Candidate must select the correct answer out of the options given. If the candidate selects more than one option to any given question, such answers will be ignored. The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each and is for a duration of 150 minutes.