According to the latest update, APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) has extended the date for submission of application till May 20, 2020. The extension of dates for various CET Exams is due to the nation-wide lockdown announced by the central government to curb the spread of COVID-19. Earlier, the last date for submission of the application form was May 7, 2020. Candidates wishing to and are yet to apply can do so by visiting the official website – apsche.org
Mobile App launched for CET exams
With several extensions in the application submission date for the exams and lack of clarity on dates due to coronavirus pandemic, candidates and aspirants have been struggling to get authentic information about APSCHE CET Exams 2020. Rumours and fake news have worsened the situation. To address all these concerns, a mobile App called APSCHE myCET has been released and made available in Google play store for candidate’s reference on CET related info, Mock Test, Submitted Application & Hall ticket.
Steps to apply for CET exams
- Visit the official portal- apsche.org
- Scroll down through the homepage, and on the left side, under the title “AP CET’s” find the link for different CET exams.
- Click on the CET exam wishing to appear.
- On the redirected page, on the top menu, click on the link “Online Application”.
- Click on the “Fee Payment” link available on the page. Pay the required amount of fee.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Download and take a printout of the CET exam application, for future use.
Consequent upon the Act 16 of 1988, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) came into existence w.e.f May 20, 1988. It was set up as per the recommendations of the National Education Policy 1986. It was established to assist the Government in matters relating to Higher Education in the State and to enable its growth through futuristic planning. It is a coordinating body between the University Grants Commission (UGC), the State Government and the Universities.