The last date for submission of online applications has been extended by the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHMCT). As per the dates available on the official website, the last date for submission of the online application is July 31, 2020. Interested candidates who are yet to apply for the exam can do so by visiting the official website – aihmctbangalore.edu.in
Admission to AIHMCT is through the Written Admission Test (WAT) conducted every year. Candidates will be admitted into the BHM degree course at the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, based on the merit position in WAT. English will be the medium of instruction in the Institute. Final admission will be based on the eligibility criteria set by the Bangalore University.
Important Dates and Events of AIHMCT WAT 2020
|Last date for submitting online application||July 31, 2020|
|Scrutiny of submitted application and uploaded documents||Until August 5, 2020|
|Download of admit cards||From August 14, 2020 to August 19, 2020|
|Announcement of results||August 25, 2020|
Steps to Apply for AIHMCT WAT 2020
- Visit the official portal – aihmctbangalore.edu.in
- On the homepage, scroll down to find the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2020-21”. Click on it.
- On the redirected page, click on the link “New Registration”.
- Fill in all the required details, verify the captcha and hit “SUBMIT”.
- “Login Id” and “Password” will be generated. After making a note of them, hit “EXIT”.
- On the redirected page, login using the credentials. Change the password.
- After changing the password successfully, login using the new password.
- Furnish all the details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Submit the completed application form.
AIHMCT (Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) came into existence in 1996 under the protection, backing, and support of AWES (Army Welfare Education Society), AG’s Branch, Army Headquarters. The institute offers high quality hotel management education which the international hospitality industry accepts. It is also approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).