The application submission date for the ACJ 2020 examination has been extended by the Asian College of Journalism. It has been extended till May 11, 2020. Candidates wishing to and are yet to apply can do so by visiting the official website – asianmedia.org.in
The exam is for a duration of 2 hours and will test the candidate’s English language skills, general knowledge and current affairs. Candidates can attempt the exam individually from their homes or any place where they have access to a computer with internet facility.
Important dates and events of ACJ Entrance Test 2020
|Last date for application submission||May 11, 2020 [Extended]|
|Reciept of email on the process of connecting online||May 12, 2020 to May 15, 2020|
|Date of examination||May 17, 2020|
|Announcement of admission results||May 26, 2020|
Steps to apply for ACJ Entrance Test 2020
- Visit the official portal- asianmedia.org.in
- On the homepage, under “Admissions Open 2020-21”, click on “Apply Now”.
- Read all the information by hitting “NEXT”.
- After reading all the information, click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Provide all the information and hit “SIGN UP”.
- On the page that appears, click on “Apply Now” relevant to the course opted for.
- On the redirected page, click on “Apply Now”.
- Provide details required such as “Personal Info”, “Parent/Guardian Info”, “Education/Work Experience”, “Other Info”, “Exam Centre and Accomodation Info”.
- Upload all the necessary documents [ like photo, income proof and community certificate, if applying for scholarship].
- Pay the required amount of fee and hit “Submit”.
- Download and print a copy of the application form of ACJ Entrance Test 2020, for future use.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree [ Graduation in any discipline].
- Candidates pursuing their undergraduate course are also eligible.
Actions required from the candidates’ end
- Enrolled students should produce their mark sheet or degree certificate to the registrar, within the first week of commencement of classes.
- Students awaiting their results should provide their degree certificate later by the end of February 2021.
ACJ (Asian College of Journalism) is dedicated to the task of creating talented journalists. It is a postgraduate college established to provide students with world-class journalism education. It offers two courses:
- ACJ | Bloomberg Diploma in Journalism
- ACJ Diploma in Journalism (Integrated Course)
ACJ | Bloomberg Diploma in Journalism: The course is a collaboration between Bloomberg, the world’s biggest news organisation, and the Asian College of Journalism. It requires no prior knowledge of mathematics or economics.
ACJ Diploma in Journalism (Integrated Course): The ACJ’s programme of postgraduate education in journalism, spans over three trimesters (from July to the following April end). Prior experience in Journalism is not necessary to pursue the course.