Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent lockdown and its extension, BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) has extended the application deadline for Bihar ITICAT 2020 Exam till May 10, 2020. BCECEB has also released a notification on the same. Candidates wishing to and yet to apply can do it, by visiting the official website- bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Revised datesheet of Bihar ITICAT 2020
|Closure of online registration||May 10, 2020 [till 11:59 PM]|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application Form of Registered candidate||May 11, 2020 [ Upto Banking hour]|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate||May 12, 2020 [ till 11:59 PM]|
|Application correction window||May 13, 2020 to May 16, 2020 [ till 11:59 PM]|
|Issue of admit card||To be notified later|
|Date of examination||To be notified later|
Steps to apply for Bihar ITICAT 2020
- Visit the official portal- bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, under the title “Online Application Forms”, find and click on the link “Online Application Portal of ITICAT-2020”
- On the redirected page, click on the link “Apply Online”.
- On the new page that appears, on the right side, click on the link “New Registration”.
- Furnish all the details and hit “Sign up”. Confirm the details.
- Registered email id will receive an activation link and an OTP.
- Click on the activation link. It redirects to a page asking for OTP, Enter it.
- Login using the credentials (furnished at the time of registration).
- Enter personal information, educational information, upload photo and signature.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Submit the details.
- Download and take a printout of the application form of Bihar ITICAT 2020, for future use.
About ITICAT 2020
ITICAT (Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test) 2020 is conducted for the candidates requiring admission in ITI courses in various Bihar Government colleges/ Institutes every year. The paper is for a duration of 2 hours and 15 minutes. The question paper consists of a total 150 questions divided into three sections as follows :
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks allocated||Difficulty level|