BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) has officially announced that the Application process begins from today i.e., 20th February 2020. Interested candidates can apply for it. The last date for filling the application form is 18th March 2020 till 11:59 PM.
Checklist for things to be kept ready before filling the Application Form
Email id, Mobile number, Scanned/Soft copy of passport size photograph (Less than 100kb), Scanned/Soft copy of signature (less than 100kb), Aadhaar Card (if available), Credit card/Netbanking/Debit card (if available).
Steps to fill the application form of BCECE 2020
- Visit the official website – bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the link “Online Application Portal of BCECE-2020” available on the homepage.
- Online Application Portal of BCECE – 2020 opens. Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- A new tab opens for registration. Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill in all the required details like “Course group”, “Name”, “Date of Birth”, “Email”, “Password”, “Mobile Number”, “Security Question” and “Captcha” and hit Sign up.
- Registered mobile number will get an OTP. Click on “Enter Activation Code”. Enter the email id and activation code. Hit Submit.
- A page opens for login. Enter credentials and login to the website.
- Fill in “Personal Information”, “Upload Photo and Signature”, “Educational Information”, preview , pay the required amount of fee and then submit the details.
Important dates and events of BCECE 2020
|Online registration starting date||20th February 2020|
|Online registration end date||18th March 2020 11:59 PM|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate||19th March 2020 (Upto Bank working hours)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking /Debit Card /Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate||20th March 2020 11:59 PM|
|Online Editing of Application Form||21st March 2020 to 24th March 2020 11:59 PM|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||31st March 2020|
|Proposed Date of Examination||12th April 2020 and 13th April 2020|