Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University) has released the application form for various postgraduate courses on its official website- upsee.nic.in
According to the decision of the Academic Council of AKTU (Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University), the entrance examination for admission to P.G. programs, M. Tech./M. Pharm./ M. Arch./MURP/ M.Des. offered by the various institutes affiliated to AKTU, U.P., Lucknow shall be conducted through Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2020 .
Important dates and events of UPSEE 2020
|Commencement of online application for UPSEE 2020||January 27, 2020|
|Closure of online application for UPSEE 2020||March 30, 2020|
|Online Correction window for Application||March 18, 2020 to April 3, 2020|
|Download of admit cards||April 27, 2020 to May 10, 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Examination||May 10, 2020|
Steps to apply for UPSEE 2020
- Visit the official portal- upsee.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link to apply for M.TECH, M.DES, M PHARMA, M ARCH courses.
- On the page that appears, agree to the declaration and hit “CLICK HERE TO PROCEED”.
- Enter details such as “Personal Details”, “Contact Details”, choose the password and enter the security pin.
- After filling all the details, hit submit.
- An application number will be provided.
- Fill the application form, upload image, pay the requisite amount of fee and complete the application process.
- Download and take a printout of UPSEE 2020 application form for future use.
According to the decision of Academic Council of AKTU, an entrance test will be conducted for admissions into post graduate courses, offered by the various affiliated institutes of the University for the session 2020-21. The domain knowledge required for the test will be of GATE/GPAT/CEED level.
Aspirants will have to appear for a multiple-choice objective nature written test. The paper will be for a duration of two hours with 100 multiple choice questions to be answered by the candidate.
NOTE: Candidates who have qualified GATE/GPAT/CEED and possess a valid score card, get an exemption from the written test. They can directly appear for the counselling session.