Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the subsequent lockdown and its extension, the application dates for UPSEE (U.P. STATE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION) have been extended by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. As per the revised schedule available on the official website, the online submission of the application form has been extended till May 15, 2020. A notification regarding the same was released on the official website of UPSEE. Candidates wishing to and yet to apply can do so by visiting the official website – upsee.nic.in
Original and revised dates for UPSEE 2020
|Events||Original dates||Revised Dates|
|Closure of online registration||May 3, 2020||May 15, 2020|
|Closure of correction in application window||May 5, 2020||May 18, 2020|
Steps to apply for UPSEE 2020
- Visit the official portal – upsee.nic.in
- On the homepage, at the bottom, click on the link for application/correction corresponding to the course wishing to appear.
- On the redirected page, at the bottom left, click on “NEW REGISTRATION”. Read through the instructions, agree to the declaration and click “CLICK HERE TO PROCEED”.
- Furnish all the details and get registered. A unique application number will be generated which will be used for all future correspondence. Click on the “Complete Application Form”.
- Provide all the details and complete filling out the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Download and print the application form of UPSEE 2020, for future use.
About UPSEE 2020
UPSEE-2020 will be conducted as objective type questions except for Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of Paper 3). All papers shall be OMR based Test only. Answers in OMR sheet should only be marked using ballpoint pen (Black/Blue).
- All the questions are to be answered on a specially designed OMR answer sheet against the respective question number. Candidates are supposed to select only one choice as the correct answer for every question.
- Every correct answer carries four/five marks (B. Arch). If more than one answer is selected for a particular question, it will be considered incorrect and no marks will be awarded to that question.
- There is no negative marking. However, a record of incorrect answers will be maintained separately.