In the press release dated March 3, 2020 application dates for Karnataka Common Entrance Test [KCET] has been reopened from March 7, 2020 to March 16, 2020. Earlier the last date to apply online was March 2, 2020. However, on the request of many students and parents the application portal has been reopened. Candidates can make use of this opportunity to register themselves for the examination.
Important dates and events of KCET 2020
|Commencement of Application Process||February 5, 2020 [Extended to March 7,2020]|
|Closure of Application Process||March 2, 2020 [Extended to March 16, 2020]|
|Last date for payment of application fee||March 6, 2020 [Extended to March 18, 2020]|
|Commencement of download of Hall Tickets||April 10, 2020|
Steps to apply for KCET 2020
- Visit the official website of KCET- kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link “04-02 CET -2020 – Online Application Link” found on the homepage under “Recent Publications” section.
- On the page that appears, click on the link for new user.
- Provide all the basic details for registration and get the login credentials.
- Use the login details and fill the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Pay the required amount of fee. Submit all the details.
- Download and print the application form of KCET 2020.
Government of Karnataka offers vocational courses in the following areas:
- Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy (AYUSH)
- Engineering / Architecture courses
- Form Science i.e., BSc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Silk Farming), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc. BSK (Food Science), BTech (Dairy Tech), BFSC (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science & Tech), Agri Bio Tech, BHSC (Home Science), B.Tech (Agri Engg) B.Sc. (Agri Marketing & Co-Op)
Admissions will be based on Student Selection Rules for Admission to Government seats in Karnataka Vocational Institutes, 2006 (Rules for short) shall be made in accordance with this amendment from time to time.