According to the latest update, JIPMER PG 2020 application dates for the July session for MD/MS and MDS / PDF and PDCC programmes has been extended. The extension in the application process for JIPMER PG 2020 July Session was confirmed by the medical college via a notification published on the official website- jipmer.edu.in
The notification said that applications for JIPMER PG Admission 2020, July session will now be accepted till April 23, 2020. It also added that the rescheduling was done due to the existing situation of nationwide lockdown due to COVID-19 pandemic.
It is a computer based test for admission to the January and July session for filling 100 seats in Masters of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) seats offered by JIPMER, Puducherry.
Important dates and events of JIPMER PG (MD/MS) July 2020
|Particulars||Exisitng date||Revised date|
|Commencement of online registration form||March 4, 2020||NA|
|Last date for online application||April 9, 2020||April 23, 2020|
|Download of hall ticket from Jipmer website||April 28, 2020||May 6, 2020|
|Date of entrance examination||May 16, 2020|
Steps to apply for JIPMER PG July 2020 session
- Visit the official portal of JIPMER- jipmer.edu.in
- On the homepage, find and click on the link for JIPMER MD/MS Admission 2020 July Session.
- Click on the link for applying online.
- Registeron the website by providing basic details.
- Use login credentials provided during registration process , to login to the portal.
- Complete the application form by furnishing all the necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Pay the required amount of fee, verify and submit the form.
- Download and take a printout of application form of JIPMER PG July 2020 session,for future reference.
Application fees for each category as mentioned below has to be paid by the candidate using net banking/credit card/debit card only. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|General (UR) / EWSs / OCI /
|Rs.1600 + transaction charges as applicable|
|OBC||Rs.1600 + transaction charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs.1200 + transaction charges as applicable|
|Foriegn National||Rs.3000 + transaction charges as applicable|
|OPH||Exempted from Application fees|
JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) traces its origins to the ‘Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry’ which was established by the French Government in 1823. The hospital was inaugurated in 1964. In the year 2008, JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
JIPMER is one among the very few institutions in the country which has carved a niche for itself from providing undergraduate education to superspeciality and sub-specialties, providing specialty care of supreme order.