A notification has been released by the National Law University regarding AILET 2020 application and examination. As per the notification, the application date has been extended till June 30, 2020 and the entrance examination will be in the month of August. The exact date of the examination will be announced in due course of time. The notification also stated that considering the requests made by the students concerning change in the city of the Exam Centre, the University has created a provision for the candidates to change the City of Exam Centre on the online portal from June 24 to June 30, 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the examination by visiting the official website- nludelhi.ac.in
Revised date sheet for AILET 2020
|Closure of application form||June 30, 2020|
|Change in city of examination centre||June 24, 2020 to June 30, 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||August 2020 [ Exam date will be communicated later]|
Steps to apply for AILET 2020
- Visit the official portal – nludelhi.ac.in
- Scroll down on the home page and click on “AILET Admissions 2020” link on the left side.
- On the redirected page, under the title “Admission Notice”, click on the link ” Online Application Form”.
- Register as a new user and click on “Create New Account”.
- Fill out all the details and hit “Create Account”. On the redirected page, hit “Confirm!” to confirm the details for registration.
- On the redirected page, click on the link “Click here to Apply”.
- On the redirected page, select the course wishing to appear and hit “Apply Now”.
- Application form will be displayed.
- Furnish all the details, upload the required documents and click on ” Save/Continue to payment”.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Download and print a copy of the application form of AILET 2020, for future use.
About AILET 2020
AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) will be of 150 Multiple Choice Questions for 150 marks and will be conducted for a duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes. The distribution of marks will be as follows:
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History,
Geography, Economics, Civics)
|Legal aptitude||35 marks|
|Elementary mathematics (Numerical ability)||10 marks|
About National Law University
National Law University is situated in Delhi. The main objectives of the University are as follows:
- To offer legal education in formal and distant mode at all levels.
- To enable research in all branches of law.
- To spread legal knowledge and stress its role in the national development by organising seminars, lectures etc.