Application correction window for AIAPGET 2020 has been opened by the NTA (National Testing Agency) on July 6, 2020. Candidates can make changes to their application form, make modifications to their photograph and signature and also change the choice of test centre.
As per the information available on the official website, the provision is available until July 15, 2020. A notification has also been issued on the official website, confirming the same. Candidates who have registered for the exam can correct mistakes in their application form by July 15, 2020 by logging onto the official website – ntaaiapget.nic.in
Important Dates and Events of AIAPGET 2020
|Commencement of correction in particulars of AIAPGET 2020 application from||July 6, 2020|
|Closure of correction in particulars of AIAPGET 2020 application from||July 15, 2020 upto 5:00 PM|
|Download of admit cards||To be announced in due course of time|
|Date of examination||To be announced in due course of time|
Steps to Make Corrections in the AIAPGET 2020 Application form
- Visit the official portal – ntaaiapget.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “Candidate Login” given on the left side, under the “Current Events” section.
- Login using “Application No” and “password”.
- Click on the option to edit AIAPGET 2020 application form.
- Make the necessary corrections.
- Save the changes made.
- The candidate will receive an OTP to verify and save the changes.
- Pay the required fee as charged by the NTA.
- Click on the “Final Submit” option.
- Download and take a printout of a copy of the AIAPGET 2020 application for future reference.
About AIAPGET 2020
AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) 2020 is conducted for admitting candidates into MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homeopathy courses for the academic year 2020-2021. The selection and admission of seats as per the Central Council of Indian Medicine/Central Council of Homeopathy Act is subject to the criteria prescribed by the respective Universities, CCIM/CCH, AYUSH institutions, State/Central Government and merit position acquired in AIAPGET 2020.