April 2020 JEE Main application correction window started on March 13, 2020 and closes today i.e., March 16, 2020. Candidates who have applied for JEE Main April 2020 can make corrections in the applications till today.
Candidates must note that in order to download the admit card for JEE Main April 2020 examination, it is mandatory to fill the application form without any errors.
Steps to make corrections in the JEE Main April 2020 Application
- Visit the official portal of NTA JEE Main April 2020- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link for application correction available on the homepage.
- Enter the “Application No”, “Password” and Captcha.
- Make the necessary changes in the application and submit the details.
Details that cannot be edited using JEE Main April 2020 Correction window
- Candidates will not be able to edit the examination centre/city.
- Candidates will not be able to edit CBT (Computer Based Test) mode to pen and paper mode.
About JEE Main 2020
JEE Main 2020 will be conducted in two sessions, in the month of January and April. This will give one more chance for the students to improve their scores in examination if they were not able to give their best in first attempt (January session), without wasting a whole academic year.
Undergraduate engineering admissions offered at institutions funded by participating State Governments, IIITs, NITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions(CFTI) shall include the performance in the class 12 or equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main as well.
The JEE Main will also be an eligibility test for the JEE Advanced, which is the qualifying exam for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the IITs.