Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education has invited for applications from candidates for various diploma courses. Aspirants who are interested for the courses can apply online by logging into the official website- apdhte.nic.in
Offline application forms will also be available with the various Govt. Polytechnics at Laying, Dirang, Namsai, Roing, Pasighat and the Council’s office at Itanagar. The examination will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours from 10 AM to 12 PM.
Important dates and events of APJEE Diploma 2020
|Issuing and submitting application form||February 4, 2020|
|Submission of online application form||March 4, 2020 onwards|
|Last Date For Submission of Application Form (both Online & Offline)||May 15, 2020|
|Downloading / Issue of Hall Ticket||May 18, 2020|
|Date of exam||May 30, 2020|
Steps to apply for APJEE Diploma 2020
- Visit the official website of APJEE 2020 – apdhte.nic.in
- Click on the link “Click here” on the homepage against “To Apply Online for Diploma APJEE 2020”.
- Register on the APJEE website for new candidature and obtain the login details.
- The online application form needs to be filled by logging into the website.
- Download and print a copy of APJEE (Diploma) 2000.
- Candidate should have fulfilled the conditions laid down for attendance.
- Candidate should have fulfilled all the academic requirements for the semester.
- Candidate should have paid all fees and dues up-to-date and has no liability of any kind to the Institution including Hostel.
About Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh
Directorate of Higher & Technical Education has been established as a separate Department as a result of the bifurcation of Education Department in January, 1996. Following are its main activities:
- Regulating the opening and closing of colleges in a particular region in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Giving suggestions for College grants, Evaluation and Management.
- Implementing education policies which are put into effect by Ministry of Higher Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh.